“Two Hands for the Clock: Changing Patterns in the Gendered Division of Labour in the Home” Studies in Political Economy. 12 (Fall 1983): 27-44.
• Reprinted in Bonnie Fox (ed) Sociology of the Family. Toronto: Canadian Scholars Press, Inc., 1988.
• Reprinted in Roberta Hamilton and Michele Barrett (eds.) The Politics of Diversity: Feminism, Marxism and Canadian Society. London: Verso, 1986.
• Reprinted in E. Salamon and B. Robinson (eds.) Doing What Comes Naturally? A Gender Roles Reader. Toronto: Methuen, 1987.
• Reprinted as “Patterns of Gendered Division of Labour in the Home” in J. Curtis, S. Gilbert, E. Grabb, N. Guppy (eds.) Social Inequality in Canada: Patterns, Problems and Policies Toronto: Prentice-Hall, 1988; reprinted second edition, by J. Curtis, E. Grabb and N. Guppy, 1992.
• Reprinted in Ian MacKay (ed) A Daunting Modernity: A Reader on Post-Conferderation Canada Toronto: McGraw-Hill Ryerson, 1993.
• Reprinted in Bettina Bradbury (ed) Canadian Family History Toronto: Copp Clark Pitman, 1992.
Publication Reference Link:
Break down of publication data into fields
Two Hands for the Clock: Changing Patterns in the Gendered Division of Labour in the Home
Title of Paper:
Two Hands for the Clock: Changing Patterns in the Gendered Division Labour in the Home
Title of Journal:
Studies in Political Economy
Title of Book:
City and Province/State/Country:
Editor's Name (if different from Author's Name):
Volume and Issue:
12 (Fall 1983)